D.I.Y. RC Plane/ Home-made Rc plane from Card Board and Hot Glue (fuselage) 01


I have never made a plane before and I have flown only 2-channel Rc planes before, approx. 10 years back. Having just two controls,the throttle and the yaw.  

There were no servo motors and only two small motors with propellers. Yaw was achieved by changing the throttle on both sides and it was really hard to control. 

Then after many years I flew a quad-copter,first, a Nano-quadcopter and then a big one . 

Then I thought about making an RC plane and read/watched a-lot of things on-line.but then I couldn't find the foam sheets which are normally used to do this.So now, I'm trying to make it with a card board.

Obviously, it's weight can be and it is, a-lot more as compared to the "usual" foam sheets but I still carried on with it thinking, it will definitely teach me some things about making Rc planes and the future ones might even takeoff more than once :)

However, I have a strong "will" to make it fly (multiple times )no-matter how much "thrust" it requires.

I just want to see this "thing" fly.























TO BE CONTINUED . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment